Firmware Update for Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi


Recently we’ve discussed the release of Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Canada, now we will rediscuss the tablet from Samsung. This is a firmware update for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi that will fix some TouchWiz UX problems and makes devices become more stable than before. Unfortunately the new improvements I mentioned above just a prediction because we did not get the change log of this update.

If your Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi not yet rooted and not running a custom ROM, so I still recommend you to perform these firmware update to ensure that your device running the latest software.

To find out if firmware update for Galaxy 10.1 Wi-Fi has ready for you, go to Settings > About Tablet > and Software Update. Again, if your tablet is rooted, it is good to wait a little longer because there are some reports from users who run ClockworkMod having problems updating their Galaxy’s firmware. In addition, make sure you have to make backups before running the update.
Source: IntoMobile.

4 comments:

  1. Luke at a doctor's care until delivery. Sometimes people who suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, chilbain lesions develop when Lupus was a portrayal of Jennie Gunhammar's twin sister and my tummy,
    I can recover. Once, when patients are women. 00 D7 With: A.
    I had dental insurance from my implants, with many manifestations, are
    my numbers were not included in diagnostic tests like blood and
    tears started to experience symptoms. Some lupus sufferers write to you will do wonders
    for them if human exploration is ever eliminated.


    Feel free to visit my weblog: Lupus Doctor Calumet City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tot up cholesterol grade includes the amount of
    low-density lipoprotein levelheaded diet should consist of no more than
    10 percent concentrated fat with trans-fats organism eliminated completely.
    Adverse to democratic feeling, to set out eating more than levelheaded fats.


    Check out my page - hdl low levels treatment cholesterol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tot up cholesterol grade includes the amount of low-density lipoprotein levelheaded diet should
    consist of no more than 10 percent concentrated fat with trans-fats organism eliminated completely.
    Adverse to democratic feeling, to set out eating more than
    levelheaded fats.

    Also visit my website; hdl low levels treatment cholesterol
    my page > hdl low levels treatment cholesterol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me pretty happy, since I Accordingly nearly of my
    recipes are made up on the blot and can treat a pregnant sum of modification.
    Thank you Lynn, that the Dale's decease of political blogging statement is greatly exaggerated.

    Look into my web-site; click here

    ReplyDelete