This trick is used to accelerate the booting process of your computer.Make booting process of your computer in just 10 seconds is quite simple. For you who already feel too tired to wait in a long time to boot, so the "trick" is worth to try.
Follow the steps bellow:
That's all, I hope usefull for you. Bravo Indonesian Bloggers
- open regedit (press "Windows + R" button on your keyboard), type "regedit" and hit enter.
- Go to "HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex" and find "Startup Delay" —> double click to change the value, the default is 4800000 (75300: hexadecimal) change to "40000" (decimal format).
- Open sysedit.exe click on (Start Menu -> Run -> type "sysedit.exe" and click OK), navigate to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.ini.
- Add "Irq14=4096" <— case sensitive under "[386enh]".
- Say thanks to hambyah.com