Hacking Deep Freeze 6


Hacking DF.6 is easier than DF.5. I use Anti DeepFreeze and Uninstall DeepFreeze software.

These tools are used to penetrate deep freeze 6 password.
I thought this tool was better than the previous version (DF.5 crackerpassword). Okay, there are two tools that I will write down:

1. Anti DeepFreeze
Very easy to use, just select the version of Deepfreeze and click the Apply button. Then click the image icon in the taskbar (Ctrl + Shift) while you click the icon.
hacking deepfreeze1

Keep the password box blank. You will be allowed to enter Deepfreeze configuration panel without anything password.
2. Uninstall Deepfreeze
I thought this was quiet simple tool although use Vietnamese. Click the Login button, until the Login button is not active and the Crack button become active. Then click the crack.
hacking deepfreeze 2
Sign in to DeepFreeze configuration file using Ctrl + Shift + click the icon DF and take over the configurations...
Click to Anti Deep Freeze to download
Special thanks:
  1. Jasakom
  2. lovepassword
Say thanks to them please,

7 comments:

  1. I've longing on this kind of software that can able hack the deep freeze v6

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try this one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement
    you access consistently rapidly.

    My site medical alarm equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yup this piece of writing is truly pleasant and I have
    learned lot of things from it on the topic
    of blogging. thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage how to earn quick money

    ReplyDelete