Photo to My Computer Properties


What the picture bellow is?

I got this from tips-trik-komputer.

This is the picture of My Computer Properties. It’s not seen as usually. A few script to customize your view . Now, I’ll tell you how to make it. I thought this was simple enough, but very interesting to did. Follow instructions bellow:
  1. Open Notepad
  2. Type the following:

    [General]
    Manufacturer=”your name”
    [Support Information]
    Line1= http://thecybergal.blogspot.com /*you can edit the address besides using yours.*/
    Line2= [whatever you want] /*you can fill anything you want*/
  3. Save as "oeminfo.ini" in the System32 folder. (Without Quote)
  4. Create a bmp file (Your Photo) and save it in the System32 folder as "oemlogo.bmp" (Without Quote).The size of the image should be within 180 (wide) x120 (high) pixels
  5. Now check your My Computer Properties.
Ok, that's all. I hope it will be useful for you. Don't forget to leave a comment .

No comments:

Post a Comment