Android 2.3.4 Update for HTC Sensation from Vodafone


Android 2.3.4 Update for HTC Sensation
Android 2.3.4 will be distributed by Vodafone UK for HTC Sensation. This small update will touch the areas of performance and stability, reduce heat, and improve the performance of the browser.

Below I will attach a quote from Eurodroid about Android 2.3.4 Update for HTC Sensation from Vodafone. Previously, once again I remind you to back up your data before you perform the update. Believe me, anticipation is relatively simple when compared to how important your data.
HTC Sensation Software update available now

A new maintenance release for the HTC Sensation is now available to Vodafone customers. This update is an Android platform update to 2.3.4 Gingerbread and introduces a number of fixes and improvements, including:

Stability and performance updates
Reduce heating in some scenarios by optimizing processor load
Improve browser performance
How do I get the latest software?

Over the air

To see if the software upgrade is available, navigate from the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings. Scroll down the screen, and then tap About phone > System software updates. On the System software updates screen, tap Check now.

Checking the software version

To check which version of the software the customer has on their handset they need follow the below steps:

Settings
About phone
Software information
Software number
The new software version will show as 1.45.161.1

1 comments:

  1. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard
    time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
    blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    my web page - bay scaffolding lancaster - ,

    ReplyDelete