Cycling Calculator, a Bicyclist App


Are you a bicyclist and Android phone user? If the answer was yes, so I think you would like to read this post. This post will give you a brief description of Cycling Calculator, a must have app for bicycle rider. See also our other app like Dolphin Browser HD 6.0 Final.

Cycling Calculator calculates many aspect including Gear Ratio, Gear Inches, Skid Patch, Meters of Development, and Gear Speed. I think Cycling Calculator can change you from the daily cyclist became a professional cyclist.

You’ll also have inclusive table which gives the calculation results of the combinations of rim and tires to wheel and wheel circumference. Make some experiments with gear possibilities, or find out what cadence at a specific gear will produce the speed you want.

Cycling Calculator can also be used to estimate times for triathlons and races. Get an idea of the speed or power you need for a certain distance. Here are some screenshots of Cycling Calculator:
Cycling Calculator, a Bicyclist AppCycling Calculator, a Bicyclist App 2
Good Cycling...
Download Cycling Calculator from Android Market (paid app).

1 comments:

  1. You really make it seem really easy together with
    your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something which I feel
    I might never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely
    broad for me. I am taking a look ahead to your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!


    my web site ... Invisible Bracket Amsterdam Centrum Orthodontist

    ReplyDelete